A reputable company is searching for an I.T personnel to fill the position of head of I.T in the company.The company is located in Accra and comes with an very attractive salary.
A leading savings and loans company in Ghana intends to grow its market leadership in the provision of financial services to the unbanked and under-banked in Ghana. A key part of mission is to deliver simple banking solutions distilled from complex business transformation systems, using information technology, to serve its growing clientele. Every decision of the company is rooted in high-quality data.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Developing strategic direction for information system plan, including technology deployment plans and departmental budgets
• Directing all information technology and network system deployment and maintenance, including all IT infrastructure, wireless communication, serve, PC, thin client systems, networks and mobile systems
• Creation of operational policies, procedures, guidelines and best practices
• Ensure IT and MIS compliance with internal controls and regulatory policies and procedures
• Management of electronic channel providers and other third party service providers
• IT Procurement and contract negotiations
Qualification Required & Experience
• A masters’s degree in IT or related discipline, plus other relevant IT professional certification is preferred
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience 3 of which should be in a managerial level
• Must possess extensive knowledge and experience in information service delivery and project management preferably in the financial services sector.
• Be an expert in Business Analytics Software and solutions
• Strong understanding of electronic payment and electronic banking systems
• Extensive experience in determining infrastructure systems specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
• Extensive experience in network administration and hardware components
• Proven managerial, team leadership, mentoring and motivational skills
Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Salary: Comes with attractive salary and benefit package
Qualified applicants should send their application letters and CVs quoting the title of the position in the subject line to: [email protected] Or mail to: P.O.Box 2989 Accra Closing Date: 31 March, 2017