The head of Bediako Memorial Institute is looking for someone who has good communication skills and good I.T background to occupy the vacancy position as an ICT teacher.
- When we- commenced operations in September, 2002, we set ourselves the vision of becoming a world class basic school, providing teaching and learning environments of the highest quality.
- Spurred on by our vision, we have established a strong corporate culture and achieved significant growth in all aspects of our business.
- In furtherance of our vision, we seek to fill a vacant position from May 1 2017 for: ICT TEACHER
- If you share our vision, and possess the requisite competencies, then join us.
Required Skills or Experience
- You will be expected to possess a university degree in ICT education.
- To fit into our business culture, you will be expected to demonstrate possession of strong, positive work ethic, a business mindset, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Kasoa, Central, Ghana
Send application letter, CV and photocopies of certificates to: [email protected] OR hand deliver them to the HR Officer, Kasoa CP, off Kasoa -Winneba highway.